Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Birthdays for sisters

This one is dedicated to the Kwattie. Albeit a week late (just got back from the northern countries -- post soon) this is my happy 20th birthday! post for my darling little sister.

I wanted to email this video to her but the file is too large, so now everyone gets to enjoy it. These are three little girls at the hospital where I've been volunteering this summer. The first one is Jana (like Yana) who says "с днем рождения" (happy birthday) and wishes Kristie happiness (they do that in Russia a lot as just a regular... thing you say to people, usually it's good luck but it can be any good thing they wish for you). The second one is Karina, who is a cute little goofball. She says happy birthday and then forgets what to say... so I try to help her out and then she also wishes Kristie happiness. The last one is Asja (short for Anastasija, sounds like Asya) who says happy birthday and wishes her happiness, health and wealth in life. Adorable, right?


Anyway, I'm pretty bummed I don't get to celebrate with her, but I wanted to post a little birthday wish for my lovely Kristie sister. Happy birthday!!

1 comment:

  1. DOOOOOOHHHHHHH MY GOODNESS. You tell those little girls that I am SO thankful for their happy birthday wishes and they are so nice for doing that! Thank you Katieeee!!! That was so awesome!!! I love you!

    ReplyDelete